Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Micky & Minnie's Runaway Railway on Record

D23 Gold member 50 Years of Walt Disney World 45 rpm record

I received my 2021 D23 membership kit today and inside were all kinds of amazing goodies, including an  exclusive D23 Gold member 45 RPM record with "Bear Band Serenade" from Country Bear Jamboree (October 1, 1971) on Side A, and "Nothing Can Stop Us Now" from Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway (March 4, 2020) on Side B.

D23 Gold Member Exclusive 45 RPM vinyl record

Mickey & Minnie's Runway Railway on vinyl 45 record

D23 Walt Disney Records exclusive "Bear Band Serenade"

D23 Walt Disney Records exclusive "Nothing Can Stop Us Now"

I realize there are those who would have kept this record sealed, but it took me just a few seconds to bust off the shrink wrap and place it on my turntable to give it a whirl. After all, its a record, and isn't that what they are made for!?

No comments: