Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Disney Favorite Songs Record Store Day Vinyl

Record Store Day 2016
Back on July 9th I attended the Northwest Mouse Meet in Lynden, Wa, and while I was there I found a great record store called Silver Platters in the same parking lot as the convention centre. I found a few neat things, including this Record Store Day 2016 release called Disney Favorite Songs, featuring classic and new Disney hits.  The record was compiled by Randy Thorton.
Side A:
1. When You Wish Upon a Star (from Pinocchio)
2. A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes (from Cinderella)
3. Chim Chim Cher-ee (from Mary Poppins)
4. I Wan'na Be Like You - The Monkey Song (from The Jungle Book)
Side B:
1. Part of Your World (from The Little Mermaid)
2. Beauty and the Beast (from Beauty and the Beast)
3. I See the Light (from Tangled)
4. Lit It Go (from Frozen)

Record Store Day 2016

As well as this album, there was also a Skeleton Dane / Three Little Pigs vinyl single released and a really cool Disney record player from Crosley. 

No comments: